Whether you would like to learn full or part-time, this course aims to provide you with a complete introduction to Cyber security. With increased demand for individuals with cyber skills to join the workforce, there has never been a better time to upskill.
Our digital bootcamp will equip you with new skills in the world of cyber security and, we will provide you with a guaranteed job interview at the end of the course.
What can you learn?
By completing Capita's Digital Skills Bootcamp you will have a complete understanding of Cyber Security and online threats which will provide the skills needed to thrive in this growing field.
- Key terminology and legislation used in cyber security and understanding and the consequences and implications of inadequate cyber security
- The Threat Model and the behaviours and effects of malicious software
- How to reduce or remove a cyber security vulnerability and how to apply a cyber security control
- Cyber security incident response plans and how to carry out a cyber security incident post-mortems
- Understanding legislation and ethical conduct within cyber security the behaviours and skills expected within cyber security
Who is this digital bootcamp for?
This Cyber Security digital skills bootcamp is for anyone aged 19 or over wishing to improve their knowledge of cyber security, looking to move into a new job role or, those wishing to progress current skills to a higher level.
The course consists of six units and each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. One you successfully complete all six units you will achieve a Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security Practices.
Is my study fully funded?
Fully funded places are available to anyone who meets the eligibility criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2022 (born before 01 September 2003)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other Adult Education Budget (AEB) funding.
You may also qualify if you're:
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
On completion of the course, learners receive an industry recognised tech qualification.
With monthly one-to-one meetings with tutors, the option to call on our experts at any time for help and a 24/7 coursework portal.
Employability coaches are on hand to help you explore job roles and opportunities for progression.