Whether you would like to learn full or part-time, this course aims to provide you with a complete introduction to Cyber security. With increased demand for individuals with cyber skills to join the workforce, there has never been a better time to upskill.
Our digital bootcamp will equip you with new skills in the world of cyber security and, we will provide you with a guaranteed job interview at the end of the course.
What can you learn?
By completing Capita's Digital Skills Bootcamp you will have a complete understanding of Cyber Security and online threats which will provide the skills needed to thrive in this growing field.
- Understand what is meant by cyber security and who is at risk from security threats
- Be aware of the different types of cyber-attacks that organisations and individuals may experience
- Understand the internal and external threats to information security and how to manage the organisational vulnerabilities to these threats
- Know how to improve information security
- Understand the cyber security measures that you should have in place and what action you must take if confidential information is lost or stolen
- Network Security Basics
Who is this digital bootcamp for?
This Cyber Security digital skills bootcamp is for anyone aged 19 or over wishing to improve their knowledge of cyber security, looking to move into a new job role or, those wishing to progress current skills to a higher level.
The course is split into four units to give you the breadth of knowledge needed to develop your cyber security skills. Each unit contains a project-based assessment to demonstrate your knowledge in each subject area. Once successfully completed you will receive a Level 3 certificate in Cyber Security alongside a guaranteed job interview with a top employer.
Is my study fully funded?
Fully funded places are available to anyone who meets the eligibility criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2022 (born before 01 September 2003)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other Adult Education Budget (AEB) funding.
You may also qualify if you're:
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
We offer in-depth online support whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.