Learn the fundamentals of coding as part of our fully funded digital skills bootcamp to help you immerse into a world of cutting-edge technology.
Our digital bootcamp will equip you with new skills in the world of software development and, we will provide you with a guaranteed job interview at the end of the course.
What can you learn?
You will have a complete introduction to software development, starting with the fundamentals of programming to broaden understanding and develop the skills needed to thrive in a digital world.
- The fundamentals of programming
- Understand the integral parts of software development
- Develop code from algorithms
- Develop competence in the techniques of systematic problem analysis, program construction and documentation
- Problem-solving and Agile methodologies
Who is this digital bootcamp for?
This digital bootcamp is for anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of software development, pursue a career in software development, have a greater understanding of software development or, progress current skills to a higher level.
The course is split into four units to give you the breadth of knowledge needed to develop your software development skills. Each unit contains a project-based assessment to demonstrate your knowledge in each subject area. Once successfully completed you will receive a Level 3 certificate in Software Development alongside a guaranteed job interview with a top employer.
Is my study fully funded?
Fully funded places are available to anyone who meets the eligibility criteria below.
- Living in West Midlands
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2021 (born before 01 September 2002)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you're:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
We offer in-depth online support whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.