This online qualification provides a great entry point into the world of IT, introducing you to the basic computer skills used in the majority of modern workplaces.
- Suitable for absolute IT beginners or novices
- Gain basic knowledge on widely used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Learn how to send effective email communications, produce more powerful presentations and do more with data
- Get computer literate to help you find success in a wide range of different careers
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 1 Certificate in IT User Skills.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.