This fundamental qualification will help you to develop your understanding and knowledge of how to sensitively and appropriately care for individuals in the final stages of life.
- Learn more about the delivery of optimum patient care
- Improve your healthcare skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with those in your supervision
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding care and treatment of those in vulnerable medical states
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of roles within the health sector
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.