Whatever your situation, this online qualification is a great opportunity to find out how to apply best practice in relation to equality and diversity within your community and the workplace.
- Helps you develop highly desirable skills for the workplace
- Provides an understanding of key policies and legislation relating to equality and diversity
- Provides a solid basis for further qualifications and/or career development
- Gain a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
Who is this course for?
For people looking for a qualification to help them find a new job or enhance their performance in their current role, learn new skills to fulfil a personal learning goal, or experience the benefits of online learning. This qualification can help understand the working environment better by looking at how we behave at work and how our behaviour may affect those around us. Where employees feel they are treated fairly and with respect, this reflects in their work - with better working environments leading to better overall performance and productivity.
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2021 (born before 01 September 2002)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you're:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.