This nationally accredited qualification provides a broad and balanced introduction to help you develop a career in the health sector.
- Learn about best practice for a wide range of health sector roles
- Improve your communication skills to enhance interactions with service users
- Formalise your understanding and knowledge of your current healthcare role
- Gain industry-relevant skills and take your first steps into the health sector
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 8am-8pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.