Whatever your situation, this online qualification is a great opportunity to find out how to apply best practice in relation to equality and diversity within your community and the workplace.
- Helps you develop highly desirable skills for the workplace
- Provides an understanding of key policies and legislation relating to equality and diversity
- Provides a solid basis for further qualifications and/or career development
- Gain a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.