Build on your existing IT knowledge for home and the workplace and learn how to make the most of widespread IT software.
- Boost your CV and gain IT skills valued by UK employers
- Gain intermediate knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Master IT techniques to improve your productivity in the workplace
- Continue to develop your computer skills to aid your progress in a variety of different careers
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2019 (born before 01 September 2000)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you're:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.