Build on your existing IT knowledge for home and the workplace and learn how to make the most of widespread IT software.
- Boost your CV and gain IT skills valued by UK employers
- Gain intermediate knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Master IT techniques to improve your productivity in the workplace
- Continue to develop your computer skills to aid your progress in a variety of different careers
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.