This popular course examines the day-to-day workings of real-world companies and teaches you the techniques that help them to operate successfully.
- Learn up-to-date working practices applicable to many office and administration roles
- Improve your practical skills and performance in the workplace
- Develop your knowledge of a range of business and administration practices, including event management and budgeting
- Develop effective communication techniques to aid interactions with colleagues and customers
Need some more help?
Not sure if this is the right course for you? Our friendly Learner Support Team can provide you with further advice and guidance. For more information please call 0191 215 4100 or request a call back.
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration.
Get the Priority treatment
- No wait times – all our Level 1 & 2 online courses now available on-demand
- Speedy sign up process – in most cases you will be studying within 24 hours
- Quicker certificates – delivered within a fortnight of course completion in most cases
- UK-wide availability – Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland residents can now study with us
- Great value – all vision2learn Priority courses priced below £300.00 (incl. VAT).
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.