Take this popular course to boost your chances of gaining work or furthering your career in the business management and administration field.
- Understand the nature of teams, the advantages, disadvantages and effective teamworking
- Understand the importance and methods of effective communication in the workplace
- Understand diversity, legal rights, and organisational disciplinary
- Understand conflict management and organisational policy in the workplace
- Understand customer care, customer feedback, and how to meet customer needs
- Understand innovation and change in an organisation
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to develop learners as team leaders. It will equip them for a range of leadership positions in different kinds of organisations. It can also act as a stepping-stone to higher levels of leadership training.
The course consists of six units and each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you have completed all six units, you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2022 (born before 01 September 2003)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you're:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.