Become a more effective team player at work and discover how to implement business improvements with a Level 2 qualification in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
- Understand the benefits of a lean working environment
- Improve quality and increase your efficiency in the workplace
- Apply continuous improvement to your current and future roles!
- Gain practical and underpinning knowledge of lean organisation techniques in business
Who is this course for?
This course will help you improve quality and increase your efficiency in the workplace and aid career progression in a wide range of different sectors, including engineering, public sector, FMCG, human resources and many more.
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2021 (born before 01 September 2002)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you're:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.