This fundamental qualification will help you to develop your understanding and knowledge of how to sensitively and appropriately care for individuals in the final stages of life.
- Learn more about the delivery of optimum patient care
- Improve your healthcare skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with those in your supervision
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding care and treatment of those in vulnerable medical states
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of roles within the health sector
Who is this course for?
This qualification will provide you with the required skills and knowledge to support an individual at their end of life, as well as their families and significant others. This qualification will enable you to start and develop your career in social care or health care industry by allowing you to learn more about the delivery of optimum patient care and developing your transferrable skills within health sector.
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2022 (born before 01 September 2003)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you're:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for further funding information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am–8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.