Before you can enrol on one of our courses you will need to create an account with us. You will only need to do this once. If you have already signed up and activated your account, login now.
Sign up with vision2learn and apply for your place
Pick a course
Find a course you are interested in doing and enrol
Start your studies
If you are eligible you can start studying for FREE!
Why do we need this information?
When applying for a funded course your employment status or prior level of qualification may affect your eligibility to study with some colleges. In these cases you will need to provide evidence of education level and/or benefits.×
Choosing a username for your account
This will be your unique username used to login and apply for courses once your vision2learn account has been created.
- Usernames must be between 6 and 30 characters and begin with a letter.
- Usernames can only contain letters, numbers, the underscore character (_), and hyphens (-).
- Usernames are not case-sensitive.
- Do create a memorable username known only to you.
- Do create a secure username that contains alphanumeric characters and symbols.
- Do keep your username in a safe place and do not share it with anyone.
- If a username is already taken you will need to select another.
Keeping your account secure
- To help keep your account secure your password must be at least ten characters in length and contain at least one UPPERCASE letter (A-Z), one lowercase letter (a-z) and one digit (0-9).
- You can also use spaces and other special characters in your password.
- No leading or trailing spaces are allowed.
Follow this guide to create a secure password for your vision2learn account
- Do use numbers, symbols and a mix of upper and lower case letters in your password. The greater the variety of characters in your password, the better.
- Do not use common dictionary words such as "password", etc.
- Do not use sequences such as "12345678", "abcd1234" or keyboard sequences like "qwerty".
- Do not use your personal data as a password. This includes data such as your name, email address or username.
Help with UK Postcodes
Your postcode should be between six and eight characters long and match one of the following formats (where A signifies a letter and 9 a digit):
- AA9A 9AA
- A9A 9AA
- A9 9AA
- A99 9AA
- AA9 9AA
- AA99 9AA
Help with qualification levels
|Level 1 (e.g. GCSE grades D-G)||e.g. Any GCSE / O-Levels grades D-G or CSEs, 1 AS-Level, Level 1 Certificate in Adult Literacy/Numeracy, Level 1 English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), Level 1 Skills for Life, BTEC First Certificate, Foundation Diploma, GNVQ Foundation, NVQ Level 1, other Level 1 qualifications|
|Level 2 (e.g. 5 GCSE grades A-C)||e.g. Any combination of 5 or more GCSE / O-Levels grade A*-C or CSE grade 1, 1 A-Level, 2 or 3 AS-Levels, Level 2 English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), BTEC First Diploma, Higher Diploma, GNVQ Intermediate, NVQ Level 2, other Level 2 qualifications|
|Level 3 (e.g. A Level)||e.g. 2 or more A-Levels, 4 or more AS-Levels, AVCE Double Award, Baccalaureate (L2), BTEC National Award, EDEXCEL Advanced Diploma, National Diploma, Access to Higher Education, GNVQ Advanced, NVQ Level 3, other Level 3 qualifications|
|Level 4 (e.g. HNC, Level 4 Diploma)||e.g. Teaching Certificate, Higher Education Certificate, HNC, Nursing (SRN), NVQ Level 4, other Level 4 qualifications|
|Level 5 (e.g. HND, Level 5 Diploma)||e.g. Teaching Diploma including DTLLS, Foundation Degree, Higher Education Diploma, HND, Nursing Higher Diploma, GNVQ Level 5, NVQ Level 5, other Higher Level professional qualifications, other Level 5 or above qualifications|
|Level 6 (e.g. Bachelor's Degree)||e.g. Professional diploma / certificate / award, City & Guilds Graduateship, Degree with honours|
|Level 7 (e.g. Masters, Postgraduate Degree)||e.g. Advanced professional diploma / certificate / award, Masters degree, City & Guilds membership|
|Level 8 (e.g. Doctorate)||e.g. Doctorate|